Wednesday 11 August 2010

Musings...

Well, my first post! Ain't this cool!?! Been playing looots of bass lately (well, compared to the hour every day I usually do, I'm not one of those weird obsessive people who practice for like 28 hours a day. God I envy them...)  But I seem to be slowly un-learning the instrument as I practice. Trying to play "A Forest" by The Cure, a super easy song and it's like GRRRUNNNCCCHHKKSSCHAAALZZZ.... I blame my bass... To be fair though, while it is my fault, my bass (a Seymour Duncan 5-string) is shiiiit. If I get into college this year (for a Social Sciences HNC) I'm just gonna blow my loan on THIIIIIISSSS:

It shall have Grimm tone!!! (See, wee word-play! Pfnaaar...)
Not written any lyrics in a while but the last ones I wrote were pretty good so that makes up for it!
Well gna wrap up this post now... Been fun, ain't it!

2 comments:

  1. thats the very bass i have actually. alas i could do with a spare after i get my traben array, but if i sell it for some reason ill give you a shout ^ ^

    -squeen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always blaming the bass or the Irish. And what exactly is your definition of "fun"? Cos i ain't seeing no burning Villages (or villagers for that matter).

    ReplyDelete